- .NET Framework 2.0
- SQL Server 2005
- Windows Server 2003 + IIS
- ASP.NET 2.0 Web Service
- .NET 2.0 Windows Application
- .NET 2.0 Mobile Application, Data synchronization with SOAP
Joconde is a Windows-based application that is used to manage and monitor the daily productions of Polypropylene and Polyethylene at Total’s Site in Feluy.
- Windows Application (.NET 2.0, C#, SQL Server 2005)
- Production previsions
- Production Monitoring & security verifications
- Daily reporting and statistics
- Profile & status-based acces to functionnalities
- Loader keeps application up-to-date by automatically installing a new version when available
- Windows Mobile application (Windows Mobile 2003 & .NET Compact Framework, )
- Encoding of processed quantities
- Encoding of equipment status (temperature, pressure, etc.)
- Sync to DB using SOAP Calls
Bags of Polypropylene coming out of the sealing machine. They will next be labeled using inkjet printers, and packaged into palettes.
A palette of 55 Polypropylene bags goes into another sealing machine, wrapping the entire palette in a plastic wrap. The palette is then labeled (with plastic stickers) and stored, ready to be shipped.
Daily Activity Screen
This screen displays The general status of a production unit, featuring 2 production chains. Each chain can only have one running programme (en cours) at a time. Users can see which programmes are running, and move a programme from one status to the next, if all security checks are complete (and no other programme is running at that moment).